There are many options for outdoor living spaces. Fire features not only add the cool factor, but serve a purpose as well.
Spending time in your outdoor living space can be enjoyed with the addition of a fire pit or fireplace to enjoy throughout the year. There are many choices available and can be custom designed to suit your preferences. Either way it will be an asset that your family and friends will enjoy for many years.
Some building codes in different cities may impact the design or construction. So it’s a good idea to double check what your options are before moving to far along. We’re familiar with most of Greater Cincinnati’s do’s and don’t so you’re in good hands.
Here are some options for fuel source:
- Wood burning. Obviously the coolest option because it’s just like having a campfire in your backyard. However, cleaning is more intensive and some of those building codes apply more stringently to wood fire pits.
- Propane. Propane firepits can look pretty fancy with addition of cool glass, and lava rocks. It’s also more controlled and there’s less cleaning. As with any fuel source there is a cost to refilling propane.
- Gel fueled logs. You may not have heard of this option before, but the gel is actually inside the log. It looks authentic and can be set up in virtually any design.
- Natural Gas. Chances are your home is already supplied with natural gas. So running a LP line or special infrastructure isn’t necessary.
Every property, location, and municipality is different. So we’ll work together to ensure we choose the most functional and economical option for your outdoor living space.
Cincinnati homeowners look to Upscale Lawn Care for ideas to impress their guests and neighbors around their pools.
There’s several ways to improve the look and feel of your outdoor living spaces. From stonework, patios, mulch and flower beds, decking, and outdoor lighting. Here’s three areas that our landscape designers really love:
- Landscape lighting. Available in a variety of colors, combinations, and purpose. Whether we’re lighting a path to the pool, trees and shrubs, or around your home.
- Mulch and flower beds. Think of your pool area as an outdoor oasis. You’ll want the proper design to ensure ample shade in the hot summer months, and something that flows well or compliments the rest of your home or outdoor space.
- Patios. At Upscale lawn care we love creating patios and outdoor living spaces. How about a fire pit or outdoor grill? Perhaps it’s just to lay out and catch some rays… Either way we love coming up with amazing ideas that keep your friends and neighbors envious.
If you have some cool ideas or like what you’re reading get in touch with our landscape designers. From hardscapes to waterscapes I’m sure we’ll find something that provides an Upscale look and that provides smiles for a lifetime! Contact us here.
“Quite frankly, I’ve never needed to consider hiring anyone else but Upscale Lawncare. Highly recommend these landscapers. On time, under budget, and I love my backyard.”
Top Five Reasons to Hire a Professional Landscape Company in Cincinnati.
Learn more about some of the top reasons one should hire a landscape company in Cincinnati like Upscale Lawn Care.
Your home or business is often the focal point of your life. As homeowners it’s most likely the most significant investment you’ll make in your lifetime. And, likewise for business owners or commercial properties maintaining the look of your business has an important role making sure you stand out. Let’s explore a few of the top reasons why it’s important to hire the pros.
- Properly licensed, insured, and certified to perform the work. You do not want a fly by night crew responsible for your investment. If someone was to be hurt or your property is damaged you need the protection.
- Industry knowledge and training is crucial. Designing landscapes, building outdoor environments, and lawn care maintenance require an experienced knowledgeable team of professionals that execute without error.
- Background checked and properly vetted employees. Don’t hire a crew of subs. You won’t see the level of care and service you’d expect from a crew with employees.
- Highly rated. Don’t take someone’s word for it. Do your research. Look for firms with experience in the particular area you’re searching for.
- Don’t shop by price alone. There’s no shortage of people or companies that are willing to compromise price over quality. Hire the best. Your neighbors, employees, and customers will thank you.
We hope this article has been helpful. Remember it’s not always about price. Do your research. If you’d like to learn about the services we provide and the types of clients we serve please contact us here.
We look forward to serving you soon.
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Chris Gum and his team at Upscale on two different sides of the spectrum; One as a project manager, and more recently now as an owner of my own company.
I was a project manager for a large local asphalt company and we used Upscale for snow removal and salting our customers parking lots. Chris was always the first to respond with urgency to get all the customers done orderly, timely, and most of all safely!
More recently we installed a floor coating in their showroom /office. Their willingness to assist us in any way possible to make our process go as smooth as it could is why working with his company as a contractor and also a customer becomes my first choice for any commercial and residential Landscaping and Snow removal needs!!
Truly an “Upscale” company!”
Michael Fiorini –
Owner / Firm Foundation Floor Coatings